Thursday, June 11, 2009

My First Post

So, I've decided to enter the blogging world. This post is an introduction of sorts to myself and whatever else I decide to mention. A little bit about myself first my real name is Ryan (though some people call me Cheddar), I am 26 and live in Arroyo Grande, California. I have an undergraduate degree from UC Davis. I was born in Wisconsin but I have lived in California since 1996.

Although I have not determined the exact direction I am taking with this blog, it is likely to be sports oriented. I am diehard fan of the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Bucks, Univeristy of Wisconsin and University of California-Davis athletics. I don't watch too much tv but I am a fan of Lost, Family Guy, Simpsons, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, South Park, etc.

As the title indicates this blog will be centered around my opinion of the world around me. Mainly its a forum for me to give my opinion on whatever I feel like talking about......if your reading this, I hope you find what I have to say entertaining and if not......i'll try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment